In most industrial applications, pressure and temperature are two factors that need to be controlled and maintained continually. When it comes to pressure, even slight changes can have an effect on the industrial process. The best way to monitor and maintain control is to use pressure transmitters. The Transmitter Shop (TTS) provides a variety of branded pressure transmitters to meet the needs of industrial applications.
Types of Pressure Transmitters Provided by TTS
Customers will find pressure transmitters in the following types in our inventory.
- Electronic Pressure Transmitters: These electronic transmitters are designed to help operators improve process efficiencies. The transmitters are designed with simple configuration settings. They comprise piezoresistive sensors, which help compensate static pressures. The transmitters can be provided with Foundation Fieldbus and HART protocols. This allows them to alert operators regarding possible failures or shutdowns. We provide various electronic pressure transmitters, which can provide differential, gauge, and absolute pressure measurement. They can be integrated into any control system digitally. This allows them to eliminate converter inaccuracies, and ensure accurate measurement.
- Pneumatic Pressure Transmitters: Many pneumatic transmitters that we provide are designed for differential pressure measurement. They are designed with d/p cells, which measure the pressure, and provide a proportionate output signal. These pneumatic pressure transmitters have ranges from 0 up to 210 kPa.
- Gauge Pressure Transmitters: Transmitters designed for gauge pressure measurement are designed to provide responses eight times faster than conventional pressure transmitters. Gauge pressure transmitters have the capability to measure pressures ranging from 0.3 to 10000 psi. We can provide these transmitters with HART, Profibus PA, and Foundation Fieldbus protocols. They provide between two and five years of stable performance.
- Absolute Pressure Transmitters: The transmitters provide pneumatic output signals after performing absolute gauge pressure measurement. They have an extremely wide measuring range from 0.07 to 200 kPa, and from 0 to 10000 psi. The absolute pressure transmitters are available in various material configurations such as 316L stainless steel, C-276 alloy, and Hastelloy wetted materials.
- Differential Pressure Transmitters: We provide differential pressure transmitters with coplanar and d/p cell designs. These transmitters can have a calibrated range from 0.5 inH2O to 2000 psi (1,2 mbar to 276 bar). They can be provided with HART and Foundation Fieldbus protocol. The coplanar designs allows the transmitters to be integrated with different types of manifolds, primary elements, and diaphragm seals.
Benefits of TTS’ Pneumatic and Electronic Pressure Transmitters
Following are the various benefits that customers can receive by choosing our range of pressure transmitters.
- Our transmitters are versatile in operation, and can be installed with a variety of application equipment.
- They can be remotely installed and monitored, thus eliminating the need for continuous operator monitoring.
- The can provide accurate readings even when installed in extremely harsh environments.
- TTS provides pressure transmitters from well-known brands such as Rosemount, Foxboro, and Honeywell. Hence, customers can be assured that the transmitters are of the highest quality.
Industrial Applications of Pneumatic and Electronic Pressure Transmitters
Pressure transmitters provided by TTS can be used in a range of industrial applications, including:
- Chemical Factories
- Petrochemical Plants
- Industrial Pumps and Compressors
- Industrial Equipment Manufacturing
Would you like to know more about our range of pressure transmitters? Please contact us via phone +1-888-964-8837, or via email at email@example.com